My ♥ Song

2010年4月15日星期四

Be Strong..!!


yea..Vikki here...this post want use english write...

because..lazy to type chinese..and also in good my english =]

haiz....I saw a bad news from facebook

ting&jun cong...haiz..wat happen to them ???

haiz×3....but i really want go to confort ting...

but i think don want ask ting..because she will sad & annoyed~

but i want at here say... ting, u must be strong!!!! although i don noe wat happen to you...

i know you will speak out if you willing to do so...

I'll be by your side, to care for you, to protect you, 'til the end of time, 'til death do us apart...!
^^


erm...haiz..recently not freedom!!!!!I will crazy ><

mum always say want exam exam exam liao !!!must study!

hate EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE it!~!~!





♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫


VikkiOng SaY = must be happy =)

没有评论:

发表评论